I swear I am trying

I've put in so much work and have nothing to show for it. At least with a job your 401k will pay out eventually. I 've been trying to stay low key but i want to play for keeps with you. Noone knows how I feel about you about us because i refuse to discuss you. I want to contact you but you have me blocked. I thought by now you would unblock me and be forgiving. I see you for who you really are when before i thought you was a totally different person. I thought walking away would make both our lives happier. I know time is up. I messed up a lot and you should've left me long ago. We were promised a lifetime ago that we werent to be togther. I want to dedicate my heart to you. I want a fufilling life you. I want to create a healthier legacay for both of our families. As frustrated I am i am so focused on you and making life what you always deserved. I want to see you soon. I want to protect you from getting hurt anymore. I know i want to dream with you and create a new reality. We dont have to let our pasts define us. We can make history together. We will create tsnamis of change. Others will hunger for what we have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn