I want so much more for us.

When you feel all hope is gone please look to me i want to be the Love that lifts you. You have these boundaries up and I dont know how to approach you. I've been crying a few times out loud but mostly im drowing within. I dont know how to tell you i want more when all I have been doing is showing you everything, but my love. I want long term with you, but I know I have to earn it now. Its only right that I show you I mean it. I want to see you as soon as I can. I know you dont believe me. I want to knock it out the court. I want to take you on a adventure make up for all the trips we never took. From Mexico to the windy city I want to slowly start opening your World up. I wontt use you. I want to build you up. I will do everything to make it so you wont walk away. I think right now I need to take a step back there is drama in the air. I feel like I can see clearly now I let our friends and family get our way. I know now what to prevent to keep us on a path where love lifting us up that can be possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn