We need to talk

I'm on my way to talk to you. I'm not trying to text you all of this. I have a lot to say and I hope you are willing to listen to me. There has been a lot of interferance in our connection and i just need to clear everything up. I hate this up hill battle i feel we have been fighting for what seems like forever. I know I act like this stuff is easy to get over but i really just bury all of it deep down. I know i should have learned from my past faster, but the lessons took me so long to understand let alone learn from. So i let all my traumas keep me trapped. I stepped beack from you because i had to see where my head was where i fit in when it comes to your life. Do i add to you or am I a burden? Being so far from you makes me wonder and fear what you are feeling about me. I try to send you good vibes because ai want you to be ok evenif i am not with you. They say the sky is the limit but if there was no sky you are my limit. I'll do what ever it takes to reach you. You encourage me to be myself even when I feel I cant. You have shown me how to make tough choices in tough moments. Right now people are trying to figure out how you do what you do and maintian. Folks feel your peace is fraudulant. You make life happen in ways they could only imagine. You have learned to stay silent until you have to speak up. You are moving on and up and elevation has to occur in silence. Unfourtantely this person is 100% ready to sabotage this connection even though they want it. You turn their emotions upside down when you go cold, but I see you do it for a reason to align your energy after they up end your life over and over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn