Your my unspoken dream made real

Tell me how am I supposed to breath with no air? You are the air I breath. You are my soulmate my heart. You are a boss in your own arena. You created a lane and I want to get into it with you. Everything is always fresh and new with you. You inspire me to change on the outside and inside. You are my sunrise and sunset. Right now nothing feels real without you.You look like a god/goddess and I in awe of you. You are my sun and moon and everything between. If none of that existed you would still be my king/queen. I pray for you daily though. I want you to be happy even if its not with me. IN the past I was definitely a toxic lover and things were never smooth sailing for us. I want to change your perspective so that you will give us another chance. Right now I'm trying to get my health right mentally and physically. I owe myself that before anything else but ypu are never far from my mind. I want you to think of my words and believe in me I do not want to cause pain or disbelief. So when I come back I hope you are ready for a healed me. I will probably talk your ear off telling you over and over again that I love you and Im so very sorry for all the pain I caused. Im changing have faith in me please.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn