Distant family or Friend message to Divine Feminine

You loving me is what has gotten me thru a lot a of things. I didn't believe you was able to love someone like I realize you love me. I had no idea you was so sweet. I want to cherish you now. i understand that the way things look make you feel unsafe but that is fair from the truth. You are safe because i will make it so. I will stand up for you. I may have walked away but i am coming back to be you anchor in the storms that are about to hit you due to others and their jealousy. I will admit to omine because I know ou could sense it. others knew you could see thru them as well. That is why they kept dismissing you . You saw to much. You read emotions before you learned any other divination techniques. You are glistening now that this new level up has occured. I want to let you knowthe next time i see your family I like you and want to date. I have noticed the few functions they have had recent were missing something. I dont understand why everone is trying to rush you when they dont have anything together either. Bunch of posers lol. They expect you to either be perfect or less then them. I support you and I will take the backsatbbing for you. I just can't take you turning me down if i dare to risk it all. I'mn no angel I'm way more enignatic. I have a few things to handle but want to celebrate Spring with me? I hope you are not in a connection by the time I am able to come to you. I keep hearing about your self love journey i cant wait to ask you about it in person. I want to learn how to be in synergy. I promise ou i just have a few things to get out the way. I want to give you my undivided attention. I like you. You are smart and quirky.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn