Divine Feminines female elder (sister,mother,aunt, grandmother) got something to say to Divine Masculine

You need help or something? You already know how she feels. You can feel her in your soul. I hoped you would devestate her and leave her broken. I was hoping you would give her something incurable you know bring her down to where she belongs. Why should her heart heal? Mine never did. You know what come on over here I'll put this grown woamn on you and you wont want her anymore. I need someone to pick me over her!!!I'm going to make a move on you that child doesnt know what to do with a real man. I dont see my age I think I'm young and more desirable. I watched you walk away from that child to your destruction and i cheered. All the bad luck i couldnt create for her i wished on her. Losing you was just the creme of the crop. I laughed at all your dalliances because they cut her to the core. When you fought i hoped you would yell to trigger her. All the kind things you would do for her made me sick. Why was she getting a doting lover and i had noone? I wish you was my masculine i would know how to treat you alothough I have never had a happy and healthy relationship of course I can love you better than that child. What can i do to get you to really hurt her? Her harming herself in sadness would be ideal so everyone can see her for the weak person i need the world to believe her to be. I have no plans on being a better person to her. I have been getting warnings and honestly they mean nothing. I wont stop until her life is in shambles. I dont have the balls to tell you i want you because you want her. I dont know how to tell you she wasnt lying i have intentionally made her life hell and will keep it up until she stops healing. I hate knowing she has a soulmate. Where is mine?? Why can't I have someone who is willing to risk it all for me? Do you still want to be with her? Will you chase her if she runs? Does she give you hope and just the thought of her puts a lift in your step? Because she positively glows when talking of you. If you two connect i know you will protect her from me and from anyone like me and I hate that becuae making her look foolish is my favorite past time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn