Divine Feminines younger sibling to Divine Masculine

I hope you dont keep anything I send you. I hope you have been discrete. I hope I meet you first next lifetime. That is how soulmates work isnt it? I wanted you to pick me. You was just so smart and so is Divine Feminine and it just isnt fair. You make her even better somehow! I want you. I deserve you! You look so good to me. Just once and I'll never ask again. I know I aint her but I'll show you some thangs. I know I should give up after all this time. I just have been wanting this and for it to hurt her for a long time. Why her?? So what if she is creative and inventive and funny she aint all that. I can never hate you and she does it all the time. Shes going to figure it out and I'll lose her foreve... Its just I've wanted you all my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn