Divine masculine younger Sibling message to Divine Feminine

He got cheated on are you a cheater? He got lied to are you going to lie to him too? You make me nevous. You build people up and I fear if I get under your spell i will fall. I didn't appreciate my sibling. i took advantage of them. I used their big heart against them. Why is it even when you did stuff it never turned you dark like it did me? Why didn't you sink? I want to stop this war, but if you want it to continue I dont have the strength. I don't want to rush but i am coming your way in order to heal this for my siblings sake. I am going to start working on healing. I have been blaming my pain for my actions. I want to learn from you how to heal my pain like you have seem to. I challanged your boundaries and found them to be stronger than i had faith before i ran smack dab into them. Very soon i will reach out and apologize. I didn't completely understand that my actions and those of others you was finally going to step onto the path you was always been destined for. You was all I needed to assist me to move to a better level in life instead I ignored your wisdom. O didnt see the gift you was to our family. I and others made you feel isolated to push you out of connection with my sibling. We interfeared because it was funny to see you fighting so hard. Now thoug i understand from my own experiences being attacked isn't fun so now I ant to try to stop all this chaos I caused. I will have to earn your trust again. I felt free and loved around you. I knew what happiness could be in your energy. I want to be the family we always should have been. I beleive together we can have a happy healthy family. I didn't see how much we need you. I swear i will do alll I can to prove my trust and loyalty. You are so confident now. I wish sometimes we could flip lifes. I owe you money. I deserved to be punished. I desrve a swift kick in the ass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn