Divine Masculines male elder (father, uncle, brother, grandfather ) got something to say to Divine Feminine

Your nothing like him. You are to plain. You are slim. You have gone thru to much to sacrifice it be a soft female.He is going to keep you from making the big money. He is asking you to step up and do thankless probono type work. Take it easy and think this thru. What if he is worst then the rest? What if what he was what you refused to believe he was? I know i have given you no oppurtunity to know our family. I felt it was his job. I choose to saty far away but i have been watching... well until you blocked me. You are in the middle of buildng a legacy. Is a relationship a good idea right now? Why tie yourself to one person? So what if your alone when you are older. Its all subjective anyways. He is in no shape to be your partner. There have been so many people doing magic on him that hes buried in karmic debt. I keep a eye out because you are family even if noone is treating you that way. I am so proud of you. I have watched you grow and your chahracter hasnt changed. I would be honored to have such a divine connection. I have no honor though becuase that is my family and im trying to figure out how to help him sabotage so i can swoop in. I want a love that make you feel like a teen forever. Love that literal stops your aging. I want a love that betters me. I want what you guys have. I heard it in your voice. That is that real love. I want to reach out but i will just show my hand. If there was a chance would you let me know? Got some daddy issues i hear i can handle them better than he. I wont step to you because i fear your rejection and that you might tell him. I would love to tell the world that you was mine. You are bad bad. I would pamper you like the queen you are never settling for seconf place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn