Dueces

I need a partner not a liablity. I need you to understand if you come back. Your insecurities cannot and will not stop me from growing. With you there was always a piece missing and I was always waiting for it to fall in place. We just kept moving forward with no actual change or growth in our connection. I had no bliss with you because you never wanted it with me. At this point in time i am ready to throw hands with you rather than be with you. Youmake me feel horrible about myself. I choose bad habits inorder to cope with hw much I hated how weak I felt because of you. Forget the knees make you weak kisses they are lies. I have meditated and prayed and i'm trying to model a better mindset and behavior to myself. I know longer will compromise with you or anyone like you. I am beautiful inside and out and you can't take that from me anymore. No more insecurites about my hair, body, or skin tone. You won't be the reason why I hate me. This particular door is locked/ barred and boarded up/ Stay away!!! I dont care if you have every master key in the world your not wanted over the threshold. Come my way my ancestors are liable to drop you on the spot. You arent being granted safe passage to me buddy/ miss maam. We can be like two Chacago gangs if thats how you want to do this. I'm just asking you to leave me alone!!! You aren't who you pretend to be and that makes my skin crawl. I tried to belive in you and I trieds to trust that eventually you would heal and be who you used to be that was my biggest mistake. No more using crutches to forget how you made me feel I'm just moving on. You once askd am I scared of you I never was until now. I have nothing to give you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn