i can fix this

I'm coming for you. I am upset because I was counting on you to come to me. I see you over there being happier. I will step back if you dont want me. I am hoping that you do not ask that, but instead ask me to join you.I can't tell which way the tide is going to go in this connection. I know the way I have behaved in the past has shown me to be untrue, but can I just say give me a chance to prove that isnt me anymore? I won't let you be hurt by my pain anymore. I underestimated your intelligence and your need for knowledge and your connection to the divine that superseceds it all. Right now I am gearing up to kiss your ass literally and figuritively to pay you back for my ill will and false behavior. I promise I wont be fake about what I want out of this connection. I am having faith that I can have trust in you. I know deep in my soul that I want you to be mine. I want to help you raise kids whether that is mine, yours or ours i just want t ablood line legacy with you but will settle for a joing of names. I will adopt your children so they inherit what we both have. There is no certain day we will connect just know that we will. The divine is granting us this connection. There will be no human ibstacles to our coming tgether i speak that to the universe. I know we have family watching over us protecting what we are going to have together. The towers people hoped we would encounter are burning down. We will not be reconnecting with these people becuase they do not wish us well. They thought us weak due to inexperience. Out of everyone who claimed to be there for us proved to have our backs it only confirmed its us against the world. So many people tried to dim both of our lights by pushing us towards corrupt behaviors. I have spent time looking inward and now I see what changes have to occur and I'm putting in the work because you are my promised land. You are my forever.You wont have to worry anymore everyone will soon know how much i love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn