I have woken up

I love myself more when im not around you. Im am more free. Being bound is no longer comfortable for my soul. I know better now. Some people do not deserve another chance with me and I know that with comfidence now. I know i deserve better than i was recieving from those around me. I know there are people who want to come back inot my life and that is something they will have to continue to deal with alone. Its not my problem. I tried to keep the door open and they refused to walk they, but now that the door is shut they are pounding on the door. I was good to them and they didn't acknowledge me. I will learn to keep my boundaries. If they try to make me feel guilty I won't listen. I have to learn to resist the pull of false connections. I have to remeber how empty they left me feeling. Promises of celbration won't pull me in. I have seen in the past that celebratory behavior only lasts for a season then I am put away until I am needed to solve another puzzle but when I need asssitance you would think I was in the Sahara alone. Now they are all in my business trying to figure out who is benefitting from my love and abundance. It took me so long to figure out that I was the prize. People know that they have nothing to say to me that will shake my stance. Like Christian in Piligrams Progress I am leaving Vanity Fair and I am not taking any companions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn