I'm working on me I promise.

I need a partner not a liablity. I think you are perfect for me please. I have abandonment issues and I know that can be irritating in the long term of dealing with someone but its not all crying internally I promise. In the next little while you will see some changes and I hope that you aill accept the change. I know that I will have to kiss your ass but I'm not overthinking it. I see the innocence in your heart and i want to protect that at all costs. I want to pray more about us but I don't know what to say or who to even talk to. Do you pray for us? Do you pray that our love changes from the toxic pit that it is right now? I want you to feel safe and i know that i actually make youfeellike there is pie on your face. I apologize that i keep acting up. I dont want a superficial life with you and right now thats all we could have because I am scared to dig deep. I want to be with you so bad. I don't want nor need more lessons in love they hurt especially the ones I have to keep learning with you. I feel like I am becoming a negative memory you want to forget. Please don't forget me I want to forever be the one to gas you up. I have been waiting for you my whole life. I want to elevate you. I have used my promiscuity to provide for myself in the past i dont want to do that with you. You make me want to be creative. You make me want to discover who i am meant to be. My past addictions held me hostage and i never found my worth but with you I know anything is possible. In the past I gave you the bare minimum. never again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn