I want to encourage you

I am going to take you on adventures around the world. I want you to be restless every morning waiting to see what the day brings. I want to see you as soon as possible but i don't see it happening until Spring. Warning I'm definitely not a angel I am fae trickster by nature. I utlize ghosting becaue I fear my heart being broken. I don't want to waste your time, I don't want to lose whats mine. As long as your gone I am not fine. You are a leade. Your so intelligent I think you should go back to school. You will be able to focus more because you wont have people in your energy. You wont have people using you either. I swear i really think you should go for it. When you need to relax I want to be the one who fluffs your pillow up, I want to be the one that fills your cup, I want to be the love you need I want to be the one who fufills your needs. I am so present with my feelings when it comes to you. I will excel and triumph and fructify ( make something fruitful or productive). I will prove to you that you wasn't my first, but you are my last. My mother is our gurdian angel. I know I am at a distance, but i see you growing and defining yourself. I want to urge you to trust the process. I know its irritating and hard to handle don't use pain/pleasure escapism to garner release from your stress. I also want to ask you to stop smoking for a while so when we smoke together you really feel the euporiha. I am on my way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn