I'm sorry but i fucks with you the long way

Will you forgive me? Let me prove that you are important. Your happiness is paramount Your presence is pressure. People have been coming against you, but they have no idea this is all about to blow up in their face. I am so sorry. I am sorry I hurt you. I truly do fuck with you the long way. I am not on my Donell Jones I know where I want to be. I love how vulnerable i feel with you. I had no idea that vulnerablity could equal safety and be a symptom of love. ou got some boundaries up and i want to cross all them cuz who the fuck do you think you are, but i had to think about it. My partner better be able to tell me no and I respect it. Why woud I get mad at your boundaries unless its a me problem?? Im so much more healed then before. Although I know it seems like I'm just saying stuff, but i truly do mean it. I have no intution right now. Im walking blind. I know its been a long time since we have seen each other, but i thought i had more time before I came your way. Look let me be honest i dont have my shit straight.I have been being less then honest or giving and karam is on her way. Good and bad I'm about to reap waht i sew. I know in the cosmic office of life I have been demoted. You were my come up spiritually and physically and I put no effort into our connection. I didn't know how to be a partner.You have been telling me about myself and I wasn't listening. I am now. I know I don't have much to offer. So i hope you can meet me half way and I am confident we can find happines together. There are no words, nor enough actions, not one thing I can do to show my love. So I will say it all and do it all if you let me love you. At the ned of the day I need you a lot more than you need me. I want to earn this love i can't accept defeat. I am scared of the risk that comes with being in love especially with someone phenomal like you. With you there will be no lying or cheating. I will give you time to love me back if you give me time to make it all up to you. Bro i want to cry sometimes. I want to reach out so bad but i feel you have better options out there. More educated, mre financially stable just better in all the good ways. I dont know I feel like trying to speed my way thru this wont get us further in this connection it will only speed us toward destruction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn