I'm working on it.

I want to please you for hours and hours. I want to show you that you got the love i want and the love i need. I know right now i can't give you what you want . Yoou cant call me to come thru and its killing me and i know its frustrating you. I know we arent attaxhed but we are and i can feel you need me. I can't wait to hear your moans and groans again. I cant wait to hear your whispers in my war. Are the zodaic freak Tyrese was sining about cuz he left a few out. I always figured he couln't pull those ones. I cna't wait to come thru. Someone will be having back pains after this. I need to tell you something it may affect our long term connection. I suffer from depression and i have never learned healthy methods to deal with it. I dont want to mess this up and I know my behavior is a lot for a bunch of people let alone just you. I promise if you give me a chance I will do everything i can to not sabotage this. I want to do life the legal way. I have some things I want to do and I guess you need a paper trail and I'm ready.. Who is fica and why they take so much?? You know I spent lot of time being arguementative and over sensisitive. I ignored your needs and simple desires. I will admit this wont be fair. You might as well say im using you. I don't really know how this world runs. For the most part i wasnt paying attention. I dont WANT help i need it though. My need for you is actually greater than my love for you and I honestly feel bad about that. Please pray, chant, however you get your spiritual advice about things ask them if I can come home. Ask the if you can love me. I want what we have forever. You understand me in a way noone seems capable of and I've been really analyzing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn