Karmic Feminine message to Divine Feminine

God you are so smart! How are you so confident and, happy when all these bad things happen in your life? Then your love with Divine Masculine is beautiful. I have even seen the growth sense I've been more involved in his life. I want to see what really happens between ya'll cuz it cant really be so magical. I played him to the left. I didn't cocreate with him. I ruined our abundance. I played like I didnt see what I was doing was causing pain. If i could I would fix it now. How you handle all this is ridiculous who is that strong? If you let me I would love to talk to you. I did you wrong. I would love to be firends. Regardless we are family now. I think about putting some of the stuff you say on shirts. I can't hold him back much longer. I should have appreciated him. After all my spying I look up to you. All my secrets are coming out. I tried to copy you and I wasted money and time. I dont get how you do it. Due to all I have done now people are watching you because they want to see whats the deal and they are all seeing that you are a IT girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn