Karmic Masculine to Divine Feminine

Its over over ain't it? You should've cheated on me. You was faithful to a ideal. I wasn't honest with you. I even had a baby on you but you don't know yet. I did't know you was meant to be my kingdom mate. I tore you down for no reason. If you give me a chance I would dig deep for you. I will give you the sex life you deserve. I was selfish. I felt safe but never made you feel safe. I have nothing to offer you but struggle love becuase I dont want to work hard. I have so many bad things happening I hope you are still covering me. I tried to destroy the joy you had. I wanted to have you clingy on me. I didnt understand not all women are like that. I can't pop up on you. I can't be intimate with you. I just want you to love me. I really want to prove my love thru sex. I just know you will fall back in love if i pull out my tricks. I will do and say anything to get you back to me. I need you. My life is in shambles and noone wants to save me. I ain't going to give up on getting back to you and being with you. Are you getting the song messages? I want to be with you. Not marry you but be with you. You make me feel. I'll fight anyone who disrespects. I wont cheat. I just want you. I get now that iwas was meant to push you towards your journey. You had to do it without your Divine Masculines support. Can we just be friends at least? I'll even befriend your Divine Masculine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn