Karmic Masculine to Divine Masculine

I dont want to tell you this but I look up to you. I eny you. She really loves ypu like die for you loves you. I have secrets I don't want the Divine Feminine to know, but you tell her all your secrets. I'm trying to copy your energy so I can get her back before you manage to step to the plate. I made a lot of mistakes. I thought how she felt about me was funny. Nobody saw how i broke her down but i did what no one but you could before. Why can't I have her? You can find others who are close to her I can't attract similiar energies. I stumbled upon the gift she is. I thought she was like me. Shes better. I want personal connections that feel like what I had with her. I wish you would just leave her so I can come in and pick up the pieces. I lied so much so I figured if i dropped all my truths on her now she will be so happy she will forgive me but she wont even glance at me if you are coming. I won't even blame you I will praise you to her tell her how lucky I am you walked away. I want to comfort her and be her hero. Just leave and dont come back. I know you don't want to leave but it would be best for all. I'm what she knows your still a unknowable what she knows about you is all surface I came is a as a red flag. I want to control her, i'm becoming obsessive, I don't know what to do without her. All the negative energy I have sent her way keeps returning worse then what I can handle. It gets worse when i ... The point is I see how happy she is I know its because of you. Her muse is back her light and none of us make her glow like that she fucking shines man...man dont fuck it up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn