sick and tired of broken promises

Promises was all you gave me. I didn't check to see if anything you said held wait. I placed my faith in you and allowed myself to begin to fall in love but I didn't feel safe. You did't let me feel ok caring about you. It took some time but i figured out you had another motive. As I look at the future I fail to see you in it. I'm not going to fight you. I honestly have other things on my mind. I wish you would choose a life that i could fully be apart of all the time. Any magic you have been playing with to have me tied to you has been returned 10 fold. You wanted me to ride your toxic wave. You wanted me craving you at the cost of the peace of my mind. You wanted me to create a home for you in my heart. For what? Why should I provide a space for someoone whom doesnt appreciate their special space? Why should i be a safe space for a unsafe person? I admit them kisses is what got me in the first place, but we aren't in no kind of kissing status. I just can't with the back and forth. Just walk away and dont look back. Its the best route for both of us. You want a different kind of connection then I am looking for, I am not looking for heartbreak and that seems to be what your offering. You arent smoking just weed.... Its time to work on you nad not worr about a relationship with me. No tattoo therapy oe empty sex just you and you. Focus on healing not the next come up.It can be lonly and it will definitley get irritating but you have to trust the process. I cant do it for you. I cant even show you how to do it. All I can do is support you as you aby step your way to healing. You dont have to run to heal although sometimes its for the best. I get it you just want to be. Unfourtunately unless you want to be a mountain person you gotta heal so you can deal with EVERTONE in a better manner not just me. The door to the new you is right here and you have the key do you dare open it??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn