Song message

'Are you a real freak', 'as the day goes by I'm always thinking of your face your my eve and Im your adam so lets settle down'. I'm always looking at your picture it calms my heart down. Every time the music plays I can hear your voice. 'I don't want to fall asleep cuz I miss you' and then I wake and your not there and it fucking hurts. 'I want to rock the boat wit you you make me float, you make me high.' When I get to you I expect you to back up everything you said. Can you really 'put that thang in motion' or are you just talking to entice me. I want to get you into a position where you finally let loose and show me all the hidden desires that you have buried down within. I am terrified you might just turn me away I have played so many games and I don't blame you for having animosity towards me I just hope you still have some spot in your heart for me. You are so untouchable right now and I am so angry at myself for wasting so much time when I could have already been with you and we could have been building our dreams together. I want to let the world know that I'm proud of every part of you. You have been busting your butt to live for the Divine not for the average person so not letting the world determine your path has served you well. When the clouds roll in and the sky looks dark and grey you are my sunny day. Are you a real freak - Dru Hill I'm in love- Ginuwine I dont want to miss a thing - Areosmith Rock the Boat- Aaliyah NO- Megan Tranior Sunny Day-Anees

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn