The game has shut down...sorry

I love the love you give me. I have a habit of overthinking when it comes to you. I dont want any beef with you I just kinda want to push you into making a choice any choice but honestly your silience is a answer too. I question on if we can even have a future its like we get 2wks amx and then shit goes wonky. I'm tired of putting on a brave face I miss you. My soul feels weak without you . I want to curl up in your arms feel your kisses and warm embrace. I dont like being stressed. I want forever and i want it with you . Why wont you actually listen to me insteads everyone around you telling you what I want? Are they in the relationship with me? Do i even talk to them about real stuff? Like how can surface level people understand something soul deep without being jealous and hating? They was never on your side or understood what you was talking bout, but the look in your eyes was enough to be like "oh word?? You arent allowed to have what i never experienced" and its never ceased. I stopped letting it bother me a long time ago and just started telling them what they wanted to hear. I would have tattooed any lie they needed to hear on my forehead to just have breathing room to love you. So I never changed I've just been living as the master of disguise. One mask after the other because I realized the love was false and they werent going to stop putting me into fucked up situations with no warning. There is no day I will feel safe around such people again. I loved you so I loved your people and tried to develop healthy connections it just wasnt meant to be. Everyone wanted to be in my business but kept leaving me out of the family. I didnt care you was my happy place. You was my miracle. You kept me from being the worse version of myself. What would you think or how would you feel kept me outta of some of the worst things i could have imagined putting myself thru. Making you proud was another goal and making a safe haven for you. Dunno I just always wanted to give you the world once I accepted how i felt. This connection was never normal, but it wasnt even average to compare it to others it was dynamic and unfathomable. That part i dont want to change. The rest is some god awful shit i dont wnat no parts of or to even know about. Like what WANTS to live like that? Who wants to be a joke to themselves and other? Who wants to look desperate and self hating? I didnt sign up for verbal abuse and neglect. I didnt sign up to be someones Miss Minutes. Recognize or run off cuz playtime is over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn