Is it over?

You are free to move on just dont come back. I dont think we are over, but if thats how you feel so be it. I can't tolerate a controlling, obsessive person with a lack of direction and who is fucking aggresive. Who do I look like being abused becuase you cant get contol of your solar plexus? You are learning not to be a hater, but bro that envy is loud and wrong. I'm your partner not your competion. I'm looking to fall in loved damn near everyday with my ace. With you I feel like I'm growing and then stagnancy. I fear you might leave me though, but I am working on that its a me thing not a you thing my fear of abandonment is trauma. You have been the fulcrum to the next stage in my life. I want to be your butterfly. I want to go within and change for the better. I know your leaving me though. I never imagined it would go like this. I never prepared for this. I acted like a child with no home training. I deserve so much bad in my life especially from you. If you let me back in and then cheated on me I would accept it. You give me butterflies. I know you can't protect me from my own feelings, but this is my last attempt if it doesn't work then I will walk away. This road won't be easy. There is any promise of bliss but I want to try. Please let me try. Together i think we could be great. I know we can healthy together. I miss kissing you. I am so unbalanced. I am not taking care of myself either. Neither of us are willing to compromise so this is just toxic and ugly. We need to just walk away from each other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn