you are my bestie

People have no idea how lucky they are to have you in their lives. I'm quitting the street life just to keep you in my life. You are my childhood sweetheaart and I can't imagine a world without you in it especially mine. If we have soul ties then call me bound. Everyone is so quick to shit on what we have, but they dont understand what we have I can't disrespect you like I do everyone else cuz your me thats why its so effortless to love you loving you is loving me. Lots of people break up and cant come back years later there is to much pain and and dead issues that there just isnt energy to unbury. Yet for us it comes down to action. Communicating is our strongest glue and I have learned to love it. 444. You don't beat around the bush with me and you rarely lie. Yeah you with hold a lot, but in your mind what is the point in telling me if I cant help why worry me and I want to say to you I want to learn to help.I appreciate you trying to keep the weight off my shoulders, but that is my job. I feel like i know what you want from me so I aim to show you I can fit into your dreams. I can help you build the legacy you have been dreaming off. There is nothing about you I don't enjoy. I have been spending all this time thinking I can't be with someone so much like me when really all I have every wanted was to feel safe enough to be myself with someone. You made me feel like royalty and I didn't know how to appreciate it. I aim to show you that I see you the same way. We don't have to worry about having enough time together anymore we have forever all I need is for you to say yes. I just want the simple things with you. I think about you often but on the weekends when I don't have anything to do but sit around your on my mind 4/20 cuz i do gotta sleep but man your in my dreams too. I was a god with you and I fell to the earth a dejected mortal, but now I have my strength back and I want to be the Eros to your Pschye. I got a secret... I like your Ass. You arent a bad person please don't every get so down you come to believe that lie. I will fix any damged family connections i have made difficult by my behavior I owe you a peaceful future. Right now I am just striving not triving and its because you aren't in my life. I am so emotional, but it's because I need you in my life. I am ready for love Simple things- Miguel Stay- Sam Smith I am ready for love- India Arie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn