I coulda been

I could have been more honest. I promise I'm gonna kiss your ass. I will make it up to you. I know that there was lessons to learn I am just tired of this shit. I want my partner. I want you. We gotta get out of the fuck outta doge to many eyes in our sauce. I can't get the time I need with you if there is so much seperation. I always saw you i just turned my eye from this energy. I turned my nose up at you so often and now I just want to tell you I want to be deep with you in all ways. I don't want to cause you have to heal because of me. Has anyone ever told you that your wisdom should be on shirts. If you did it it would definitely be smooth selling. I know not to take our connection for granted. I want people to see us. No more fakeness. I want the world to see the temple I worship with. I know God has blessed our connection. Nothing is funny and nobody is going to fumble this Divine connection. We will BossUp together. You are home to me I want to be able to smile from my soul and I can only do that with you. If you give me a chance I will make a believer out of you. Im not scared to prove myself to you. As a matter of fact I am excited.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn