5d conversation

Hey Love, Sit on my lap and let me hold you. I won't hold anything but my body against you. I don't have any plans but to have you. I surrender my heart to you. My only job is to show you repeatedly that I love you and make up for all I have done in the 3d. I know in the 3d I come at your mind and make you doubt our connection, but I am still not healed. I want to make excuses, I want to explain, but I am not stupid I know I am in the wrong. I didn't want to change and now you don't want to be around me. You told me to never talk to you... now I have to figure out how to come back to you. I ain't right and I now that. I am working on being a better version of myself. I want to be a miracle for you. I feel like i need to speed up, but I know that I have you right here with me I just want all me to have all of you. I study you to learn your quirks. I am failing the class that is you. I know if I had forever I still wouldn't know all there is to know about you. I fear because of how horrible I've been you will turn me away. I haven't ben accoutnable and I know that. I want to learn how to be like you. There are no words, not enough actions and no one thing I can do to show my love so I will say it all and do it all if you will let me love you. Iknow that you have my back no matter what the naysayers and haters say. I have been sending you angel numbers to reasssure you of my love. I know it irritates you because you are mad at me. Stop ignoring the messages please. I have been getting my ass kick by the ancestors because of whatI have done to you and I deserve it. Your grandma is scary. I want to move closer to you. I can weather any storm if I have you by myside. I just need 3d self to get their act together I miss being one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn