Friendship messages

I have been paying attention to some thingas and I'm realizing they are trying to kill you. I am scared to come forward and tell you because I fear you will think I am part of this. I know if they trust me enough to plan around me then I'm with them. I will be honest having your back in this situation was furthest from my mind. I was enjoying be chosen by this group. I lost out being attached to them. I am released from them but I don't feel its safe to come forward just yet. You honestly should blow me off. You are a God/goddess and they all knew it. The more people who could harrass you to keep you out of your Divinity the better. I see you now and my devotion to you wont waver again. I don't like being around numb people. I am ready to fix this friendship. In the next 2 weeks you will be experiencing the best of level ups and abundance. They are going to choke on your name and energy. All these people trying to fuck you over from behind your back. I have no idea how you have survived this long. I would be so miserable if I lived your life. I need my gadgets. I love watching you do you. Please, please take your time don't rush to do what ever you are doing. Nothing worth doing right should be done in haste andd I know you are intelligent enough to know that I am just reminding you. I am curious if you are truly over being a kiss ass becuase if we can get you back to that person I'll take you back to the group and we will have our... ok I just thought about what I was saying. NO we don't want that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn