I can find the beat in everything but my heart. Without you im dead.

You are a miracle. You are so impressive. Can you just sit on my lap and never leave? If you dont want to be with me I totally get it I have spent to much time hurting you why would you believe i want to make it up to you? You make me so happy with your cheerful disposition. Your quirkiness is beautiful. . Even when changes occur and something just aint right you manage to keep educating folks. You are doing what you was called to do. I surrender my heart to you. Iknow its beat up and tarnished but its all yours. I dont have any strategy to bring you back excet open my heart and maybe you will step into it. My struggles will not keep me from coming back to you. I will even assist you with work drama. If they are coming against you they are coming against us i get that. The longer we are apart the more bleak life seems. I see you out there making moves though. You are totally #Wifeygoals #youaremyangel you are the reason i dont need a drink. I am looking at your social media checking everyone who is talking to you. I want you to be my baby i want to show the world youare it for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn