Karmic Lessons

I don't need another lesson in love they hrut. I know I am becoming a faded memory. I miss you so much. I choose to not stand up for myself for a very long time and you walked away. I was allowing others to define my opinion of you and allowing you to suffer for their jealousy. No more online stalking and future faking. You don't need to be drunk in love to see how awesomely you are moving. I feel shitty because of the way I handled things. You were home to me and I need to boss up. I need to start telling you more how much you are appreciated. I want to elevate you and the only way I know how to do that is by loving you. I am a hobosexual and I give my body to have a home and status, //i don't see it as wrong though. Everyone is getting something out of it. I am trying to change your energy to bend to me. I just need your energy. You don't have to live with you just give me axcess. When you touch me I want to pull you close and not let go. Everything means nothing without you. Just give me a chance I'll do better I cant lose you. I swear I am ready for love. I want to get use to you. I want to be confident so that eventually I can have axcess to your most vulnerable space.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn