Leo

I played games. I took chances. I had options. I gambled and I've lost. I hurt myself. I hurt you. I didn't think a seperation was going to happen. I didn't think our love couldnt handle anything. I din't think it was me. I really believed all this timeit ws your fault cuz all the people around me hated you and agreed with me that it ws your fault. There was no way i was going to acknowledge loving you. Tolet people know i saw you in a different light then they did. To let them know i admired you and wanted to be just like you would have made me lose my place in there heartrs i figured. Making a healthy choice in connection wsn't as important as the right fancial choice one that would benefit the whole family. My choices were limited into who would empty their pockets and comlain the least. For a time it was you. Various reasons made you stop but while i had you you made it work out. Now you won't even talk to me. I think you have me blocked too. I don't know if you are punishing me or if you are reallu odne. I want to tell you i love you and I like you. I don't want to use you or take anything. I want to give to you. I am not exactly working onme but for you i will. Ise abundance in a life with you. You know how to manifest and Iwant to learn. Right now I'm staring at a picure of you wishing and hoping for forever. I don't want to hide how i feel or even our connection anymore. I know i can't offer you anything substantial and that bothers me tono end. I just wnat to cupcake and kiss and cuddle with you all day. Iwant to walk awya from all my addictions and justbe addicted to you. I have it all planned out. I'm going to woe you properly like i should have from the beggining. I want to marry you and i want a partnership. I want to doeverything to gether. Do you still want them horses? I know we arent together in the physical but im riht there with you evryday prayig you have the best day possible. I also pray you arent dating anyone i know its selfish but i want you tobe there waiting for me. I hope you stil have feelings for me and i can come inand sweep you off your feet. I do not want this to become a karmic relationship. o triggers or resentment. WE have to heal so we can do this right our love is supposed tobe a example to others. The old paradigm has shifted we are in a new age we need to be new people for each other. I am ready... I think are you??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn