Love message

edit https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1DujEKbXLgjYT1eApLVVBQKXNqhOxfzMthttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1sXjZIRJOAWShjWrqK4XPmpr7IYc-i1dR
Not everything has a happy ending but I hope that for us there is one. I would love to rekindle our connection and show you geniune affection. You and i don't even need friends we are each others favorite person and I want to talk to you and you alone for ever. I love to hang withyou. Fun never has to end when we are together. All the walls that need to come down in our connectin will becuase we will take them down together. Together we can see every side of a situation. We are great as indiviuals, but we are an awesome dynamic. Togther we find balance. I will admit I've been stalking and I used to gaslight you. I never made you a priority and left you feeling incomplete. I will come to you on a less lustful tone. No more 3rd parties I promise. The wreck my life is because of my wandering eye and lack of self preservation. I didnt value myself so when others didn't I just brushed it off. I also had addictions to fill the holes that was in my soul. I was codependant, obessive, and possessive over you and noone deserves to live in that enviroment. My chakras were blocked and I desired the most unaligned situations to feel comfortable in. Now I want to date you. I am scared you have someone new or that you are on the dating scene and will have someone new. So we are going to have to have a date where I show you why you shouldnt walk away. I miss you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn