Ophiuchus

I don't understand you anymore. I look back at old texts and videos and im aching. I used those pics and videos. I perfer them to the real stuff. You are so tantalizing. I love sitting back and thinking about the last time and my favortite time and that other time... I see you as a light bringer and i know we are connected. I have some sexual transmitted demons and a actual sexual transmitted illness. I can't relax I messed up so bad. I will kiss your ass to prove my devotion ... after I get healthy again. I want to undersand you better. I want to get to know you like its the first time again.I just want to chill and vibe with you. I am coming your way soon. I know I have lied in the past, but I am working on peoving my hnesty in allmy actions. I want get grounded and start practicing mindful relaxation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn