What you want to say

The world is scary but I thought kowing you was in this world with me would always make me feel safe and sane, but your the one i feel danger coming from you are the one i feel like is driving me crazy. Your damaging behaviors causes me to have to pull back from you. I am at the point i am questioning if you are even meant to be in my life. So now I'm asking you to step up or step the fuck off. I will fight for love but nah I aint fighting nobody for a partner. Ialways knew that love was meant for me I just didn'tknow whenit was going to come. I am changing up the vibe. New friends, new boos, new life. No more being trapped in a unjust situations. You gonna have to damn near give me a reference letter now adays to be in my energy.Intelligence is a requirement I am not going to dumb myself down for the benefit of having friends. I am being kind to myself. I am embracing all my creativity. When I show you all of me I expect to be accepted like family anything less I'm cool off of. Low key i want my ass kissed but realisticlly just be able to work wth me not against me. I have changed so often for others that right now that no longer can happen. Every change in my life I try to remind myself that my pace is the best pace for me. My life doesn't have to be chess or checkers because its nort a fucking game but if it was it would be Monopoly. Nothing I am doing needs to be hidden. Go aheasd use the microscope check me out but don't get it wrong what you see is always just the surface. My gift is going deeper. With the right person they gonna be my favorite dessert that i will want to eat every night. I am always learning more never letting anyone come thrut to stop my grind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn