A convo with Pop pop

Always ask for the truth. Never date friends, If there is confusion walk away. Always have a back up plan. Do not allow somone to stop your shine. Accept praise it is not vanity. Do not feel alone you always have me. Allow me to help you step up to your highest self. You may not be the first doing something but I have faith you can be the best. Its time for you to love yourself more. Its ok to heal hurts you thought was already healed. Sometimes to reconnect withyourself and nature. You can change your ways. You will have people flocking to follow your lead. You are not only good to look at you are intelligent I am so proud of you. I mis hugging you too. I am still learning lessons even where I am but you being happy makes me joyful. I love knowing you are growing into such a wonderful person. Don't keep secrets they will be your downfall. Be your own standard. No more crying because of others. I wasn't planning on leaving as soon as I did but you managed to keep learning from me and I admire that. As much as you admire me develop your own identity so you can be admired for your own spectacular traits. Pass down our best traits to the next generation and heal your traumas and forgive us for ours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn