Because I listened to my elders...

Imma stop smoking. Im checking out stock options I know something isn't right and I"m trying to prepare for it. I'm smart and I know that plans take time. I am making moves that is going to bless my legacy. Noone has done it like me so there is no lessson plans to study especially when it comes to love. You want long term love and it will come because people have no idea how lucky they are to know you and have you in there lives. A drug dealer in particular wants you and wants to know why cant they see the world as you do.They are trying to prove themselves to you. You see their indecisiveness and you are metting them where they are. If they want to wait then so be it they can wait tell hell freezes over and you wont be worried bout it because your not stuck this stagnacy you wont accept. This person whether the drug dealer or someone else they are sorry they hurt you. They want to haved some sexual healing. They know you have that je na sa qui. They are a liar , cheater, deciever, heartbreaker and you don't want them back in your life. Nothing they say is selling you on staying. They haven't learned their lesson when it comes to you. They are learning thru your instance that fast life isn't the only life. This person loves how smart you are you ask rhetorical questions then answer them like you didn't know who asked the question. THis person wants to cherish you but doesnt have a lot of experience in doing it. If you walk away they would not be surpised or upset.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn