I'm in lust with a stripper

I got mad at you for being on this little self love journey. I prefered when your only foucus was the sexual journey with me. I figured this would make you shut up. This would make you go back to the simp you used to be. I hate the waythey smell. I hate they don t really like being touched. I hate they are always trying to fight with me over nothing. I hate that they are only this way because of how they feel about me. I know you don't care abut my dilenmea As far as you are concered they can keep me. You are so above this situation now. It doesnt hurt you shoot you barely think of me. I can feel your intrest and your love fading away but im trapped i dont know how to get to you without causing drama that you refuse to be apart of but is bound to happen cuz i made a mess of things like usual. I truly want this connection with you. You make me feel young. Whatever fountain of youth you go to i want to go to as well. What do i have to do for you to forgive me and save me? I messed around and found out. The karma hit bad. I feel so discombobulated. I see no groth in any part of my life. Actually its all falling around my ears. You are my light in these dark moments. I made bad deals,I als made choice I knew would take me away from you. I wasted your time. Now all I do is think of you. I stalk you online. I'm threatening people to keep them away from you. I want you away from prying eyes because i cant feast my eyes on you to my hearts content no one sholud see you at all. Good gracious I am selfish. Think about 8. In 8 hrs, days, or weeks you will hear from me or I'm oing to run for the next 8 years. From love and the thought of you. My life will be a shamble before i accept it was all me. I know for a long time I refuse to acknowledge my part in things well I have gained a new persepvtive. I should have done this long ago. I miss you. I dont want to be a vaugue memory for you. I dont want you to be a lesson i love lost. I have known you this whole lifetime do not make me wait until the next to be with you, I am coming and i am not coming in gentle. You want see me coming but when i do be prepared becuase I am finally going to give you all of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn