kicked the habit that is you

Normally I am the hunter prepared for any type of prey. Usually I come after people becuase of what they have. I set my eyes on them and i always hit my shot. Yet, lately I just want to make my own. I want to be able to say I did it myself. I want to know that you know that means my money will be slower. I want to evolve and in my present circumstances I don't see the possiblity of healing. I spent a lot of time chasing our connection. I was so codependant terrified that if I didnt fix our connection there would be no connection to have. I knew i couldnt turn to my friends to find solace. Living in the moment wasnt going to save me when i was drowning in our connection. I needed time to be my best self and i allowed societies pressures to dictate how i made that happened. Progress was more important than growth and refuse to embrace the idea that the paradigm of our connection was always wrong. The lack of healthy choices in our connection trickled to other connections and began to derteriate those foundations. Right now refocusing on me and doing the work in love and life to be happier. I deserve emotional stability, growth and flexiblity. So Im going for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn