Lawd have mercy on me..I was blind but now i see

You make me weak. You and I will drip with finesse cuz we are gods. You'are my island baby and i will sacrifice for you. You maybe older than me but you make me feel young. Your path was hard and I thought you was stupid for walking it but now I see it was others putting the blocks in your way. You have unlimited retries because the Universe knows you are earnest in your endeavours. We didn't understand that noone we knew loved their partner like that . I just ask that as I take this leap of faith that you don't let me fall. I'm terrified. I turn to you in a crisis I might as well roll over instead of calling or texting. You are anything but childish. I see you and I love all that i see. I always have. I am as bad as you imagine actually probably worse but I have beeen doing my best to keep that from you. I dont know how to merge the two so I am not someone you fear. I cant believe you fear me now and don't trust me. It hurts to know when once you trusted me with your vey life. I understand I have not shown myself to be a protector or counselour and I have been exteremly clumsy with your heart. Give me a chance I promise I will turn my back to it all i cannot lose you. I cant survive in the world with out you. I know they was tryng to get you out of my life by any means necessary. They just didn't understand it was always going to be you for me because God said so I didn't pick you I ran. You ran from me cuz you did not want me. How do they not get that we fought this tooth and nail and still manage to love and care for each other. Shyt we could go to war over each other and then could go about our business like we was strangers. If we would have understood maybe we would have cherished it instead of seeing it like a chain attached to a ball. Each of us didn't feel worthy or honored. It felt fun till it became a burden and stressor. The people around us was a very big part of the issue. They played on our own senses of justice to alienate. Oh how i judegedyou and i know you did the same to me. I hated that you didnt fit my list but my heart beat so much harder for you. I should've never listened. I want to be strong for you now if you let me. Our love is unique and they are just gonna have to sit and be mesomorized.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn