Old Sophia is back now things are about to change

No more fake hangouts. No more catering to those who abuse you. No longer will you stay feeling used and abused in connections. That karmic cycle of make up to break up is over. Abandonment and abuse are no longer dishes served at the party that is your life. Any patterns that lead you to destruction they are done. Using silent treatment to control is out the door. Any connections with self involved narcissit and love bombing are no longer a option. You are making changes in your life that will bring good out circumstances to the forefront. You are prepared for the surprises and you are enjoying the ephiapanies that come with the whiffs of inspriration heading your way. That self love is going to be the spice in life and so many people need it. Your unconventional ways are why you cant be strung alng. People think they have the keys to your secrets go ahead and show them they just got backstage passes to a real healing journey. No more empath vs narsissitic drama and those waiting to dee fireworks have to go. Life is about doing your best, being your best, surving better then you think you will. Any cheats to making it easier are up for exploring and debate as long as it ends in promoting self love and self care that leads to happier existances. I am all about my stability, security and flexibity. Let me live and flourish and ill give you the same curtesy but DO Not think that life has me giving up and giving in. I may have been down for a while serving the Miss Lily that is my circumstances but eventually imma pop it in the face and do me. Right about now im at a family dinner ( place of choices) and Sugh and Celie bout to run away and make pants. Pass me the potatoes i think i got this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn