Aquarius

Someone wants to finally keep a promise to you. This person doesn't have to reflect anymore they know with you is where they want to be. If this person used to be a ass they no longer are a huge jackass. Your love is saving this person and they are so grateful. This person is willing to kiss your ass in attempt to make something happen. In a past fall season they failed to prove their love toward you. They see how hard you are working and they dont want to interrupt.They also know you chew people up and spit them out. Yet in spite of allthat they still see you as someon who they want tohave in sickness and health. They are heart broken right now over you. They feel you are the lottery and they lost out by just one digit so they are gioing tokeep teyring until they get you.
They are so impatient. They feel you are punishing them. So many people got your name in their mouths they can't help, but keep thinking of you. Nothing they are learning right now are they retaining ass well as they normally because you are on their mind.They are taking their time because they hae a dream to fufiful before they come your way. For some of you they said they wanted to have a millionb efore they got married, but they see that you aren't going to wait forever. Before having you wait on them excited them had them feeling like a god/goddess. They are reaady to talk to you about all has been going on since they lost saw you.They want to be vulnerable to you.They see how strong you have gotten over the years. While you have been healing yor inner child I've been a meance to society. I have been lowkey stalking you but its cuz i want to know how you really are? I also want to balance your life. I want to bless you because in my eyes you are favored amongst everyone. I am trying to figure out how to get closer to you or bring you to me but everyting i do pushes you away. I am going to fight these blockages!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn