Cancer

I want to sop you up. I will fight em all to keep them away from you. I do not have bad intentions i just want to love you. This is NOT a ordinary love. You are the sweetest taboo. I am single with no ex drama. I just need to have you in my arms and I will be fine the problem is there seems to be to many obstacles in the world to keep me fromhaving you for forever. I don't care if its offical or not you are mine and the damn world better deal with it. I don't need to know more i need to solve the problem not ask how i got to the answer. I am heavy with regret. I am fighting my demons so you recieve me healed. I am coming as swiftly as i can I hop e you are ready for me when i arrive. I want to blow your mind. This is all about perect timing. I am prepared to chase you ut i really wish you would stop running. I wwant to make the world fair for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn