Cancer

I don't feel abundant. I dont have the words to save myself. I cheated in life to get thngs moving quicker. I wish i had told the truth. I shouldnt have tried to set you up. What I had with you wasnt worth it. I stopped playing on your phone. Yes, i want to sleep with you but that isnt the point I just want to see why everyone falls for you. My jealousy over you made me keep walking away. I wish you would call me my sexual health isnt the best and i know you could help me. Did my bad friendship push you away? Did my attacking your business keep you away? Why did you walk away how or what did you find out that turned you away? I apologized. I didn't change a thing but i said sorry. I thought you liked me for me??? I stopped spying i swear. I stopped lying about you. I just miss your love and support. I miss listening to muisc and singing with you. The 90s were lit for us remember? I have to confess i never showed you all of me. Its to late to fix ths connection isnt it. Just ...can i come talk to you try one more time to be real with you? We are supposed to grow old together. I cant believe you are going to blow up and never look back at me. Do you know i would have died before 25 without you? I need you in my life. I was and still am a Karmic friend having me in your life will continue to be burdensome. I can't give back what i keep stealing energy wise. My heartchakra is closed and I need help opening it. Folks are watching to see if you will forgive me. Please let the peer presure get to you and just forgive me? You have that IT factor and I am jealous. That is my truth I was just jealous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn