Capricorn

Message from your person:
I'm working on myself. I have stepped out of the crazy and away from the ledge. I have some things I need to focus on. I have nothing to lie to you about. I won the lottery dealing with you. My girth is made to plant seeds in your earth. This aint no Romeo & Juliet bull shit connection. I am trying to prove myself to both of us. I want everyone to know you're mine. I knew you could hurt me so I ran from you. I flirted with others, but refuse to play games with them. My thoughts and prays werent with any one i was just raw dogging life. I had no good examples to follow so I created my own. Since I made my own rules how can I be bothered by the nonsense of our haters. Its like why focus on people who arent living day to day with me?? I am focused on you because you are someone who will bless my life daily. I can't be a god without my goddess. I had you and lost you. I want you back. Let's have adventures. In the past I didnt figure you walking away into the plans. Your intuition told you that i was only playing games. Knowing you walked away because of my behavior makes it harder. Ive been showing the world my gifts honoring who I really am. I dont have a lot of examples of healthy relationships but i feel like we can create what hasn't been seen in centuries. The changes I am implementing wont change how I am. I want you to be your most vulnerable with me. I have a lot to say. I have to admit to you I am a liar, cheater, deciever and heart breaker. I want to be better. I made some stupid choices. I acted like you was a bother. I'm insecure and I hated that you really arent insecure at all. You listen but you do your own thing. I wanna have your back. Im trying to figure this all out. I dont feel your energy and that hurts. You are so not dependant on my energy it hurts. You being so different draws a lot of attention.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable