Gemini

Im looking to the sky because like Tupac said, "Everything is going to be all right." Right now it feels like you are o a uphill battle and there is interference. I have been fighting for love do you know that. Specifically I am fighting for your love. I always knew a great love was out there for me. I had hopes it was you but you choose to remain stagnant and you are starting to rot in your stubbornness. You are out here behaving like a depraved leader. You took my breath away i thought you was the eye in the storm. My mistake you was the fulcrum to all the drama. I'm leaving. I wanted to smoke and pick your brain but i don't want really anything to do with you anymore your blind to your habits. I am tired of being in a groundhog day situation with you same shit all the time. You dont even fuck up in new ways. You act like you don't get it you aren't in charge. You are a beacon of darkness, lies and emotional abuse offering me up like im a nag a chips for anyone to enjoy. Am i not sacred to you? I can't keep dealing with confusion. I can't keep being versitial for someone who is rigid. I wntto boss up livong hand to mouth is not my goal. Tearing me down with your jealousy is te biggest red flag. I have been waiting my whole life for love this is not it. I thought you was going to be my last love. I couldnt keep trying to show you how to love me. I wanted adventures not misadventures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn