I am ready for Love

They have kept us apart long enough. I have done enough research to know you are the real deal. I see a abundant life with you. I run these streets but you run my sheets. There is something you dont see coming and Im excited you arent expecting it. I ambuilding something big for us. I am going to need your help. Karma has been kicking my ass. You have a way of doing things that make me want to cater to you. I want to give you gatorade when your tummy aches. I want to take a social media break with you just shut it all off and immerse ourselves in each other. You are going to ruin my surprise though. You are so in the know with the spirit you might "hear" my plans before I even make them. I didnt confess my love and that is why I missed out on you and why I'm trying so hard to make my way back. I know I can't do this without you. I am no longer hesitant. I see the simliarites in our life. You are unexpected blessing andI'm not planning on letyting you go. Bdsm and chill?? Are we going to make this work. My cup of love is full for you. No past strings can be attached. I do need help with my boubdaries. I want to give you break your back sex. I want to pull those panties to the side. You couldnt shine with who I used to be. You let go of the past and you healed. I'm trying to get like you. I want to review somethings because you see things and understand things that is beyond the emotional eye. As long as you be the you on my pedastal and i'll start to hate you. Be you and teach me to appreciate the real you. Ypu're my unspoken dream made real. Right now my crown chakra bliocked. I am disconnected and close minded. I am drained.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn