I'm working on it

You have the ability to see the potential in anything.Do you feel what I feel Is this rfighting for this. eal? The answers to all of lifes questions is YOU!! I know i am beyond toast in your eyes. I am worse then a fraud I am a failure because I never tried. I didn't see any value in a connection with you. I couldnt imagine being in love. I didnt take life seriously. I judged your age. You actually take very good care of yourself. tate. Its the best way I want to ptotect you from toxic lovers and be the loving entity you need. You are my comfort , understanding and I want to protect you. I want to marry you dummy. My soul awakens with you. My controlling, abusive behavior, my lack of direction and agressive nature was due to my solar plexus being blocked but I am working harder on being aligned. I seek more knowledge on connected with you. Your vibe scares me. We both need to meditate. Its the best way to quiet our minds. All I want to do is grw old with you. All my love is yours. I want to rub your back when it hurts. You can be heartless don't hurt me please. ause i'm is about your Livelihood I cannot get in the way. You hav e a mission. I need to be able to find statisfaction in monogamy because I want you to be mine. I know its due to my issues. Someties I am scared you are the devil in disguise but regardless I am determined to have this with you. I don't want to take your light away. I want to be tied to you. I am s.t.d. free. Let go of expectations because I am ready for me to become a we in all ways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn