libra

I can't pick up the phone to call you. There is nothing stopping me but me. I am so scared this will go badly. I know i need to say something to you. I fear you won't let me talk to you. I dream of you every night trying to reach out to you thru the ethers. I got caught up in my addictions and couldn't come towards you like that. I was stagnant and didn't do any work to heal. I deserve any hate you send my way, but I would like to try again. I want to create memories with you. I want to cherish you and show people they fucked up on lossing you. I want to laugh and cry with you. I already love you and i can't wait to fall more in love with you. You are so unique. I think I can statisfy you. I know i can give you the axcess to be kind to the world. I wantto feel your touch I know I'll never let you go. I want to have a child or build a business with you. Legacy in any way or everyway with you. I want to elevate you so much your haters will be confused about why they hated in the past when you had little or nothing. I have been putting in work to make sure I can fund your dreams. I want to show you the world as I show the world you are mine. Do not cheat on me I will leave you desolate. I flirt but I am harmless. Some people just need a boost I like being able to do that. I will be the Idris/Sabrina to your Idris/Sabrina. Married to you but sharing you respectfully with the world. I love you already how could they not?? I am not playing any games regardless of my reputation. I have been praying about this for a long time. I see you and you are exactly made for me. I know who I want to spend the rest of my life with a beautiful, sexy, sweet, understanding, butterfly, warrior person who is just great to behold.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn