scorpio

The clock is ticking. I am seeing i shouldn't haved started any shit cuz now I'm in a shit storm. I played so many games thinking I was winning. I attacked a beautiful, sexy, honest person becuse they wouldnt accept my lies. This person saw thru me and I hated it. Everyone else accepted what I told them with no question but not that person. I thought i had triggered their abandonment issues and that they would cling to me. I can no longer create. I'm dying on the inside just drowning in tears. I am so damaged. I tried to come back and got shown boundaries. I am stuck in my head and want another chance with that person. I know they are magical and I want to have part in that majesty. I want to be wrapped in the siren gift of their love and i feel like i destroyed my self on the shores of their indifference littered with the stones of my nagging, negging, lying, ghosting, basically my emotional abuse. I tried to be a agent to their destruction. I am addicted to them. I want to move like they move. I am dependant on the energy they gave me. i want to smooth things over. I can no longer feel their loving aura. I am trying to figure out how to get back in their good graces. I just stabbed them in the back so much I don't know how I can ever make it up to them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn