taurus

Time is not a illusion and its being wasted. I find it funny. You're supposed to change for the good. I don't see that, stalking you I'm not getting the switch up.I got what I wanted from you. I thought it would have been morer but looks like your facade was as good as mine. You make me sick to my stomach and i feel like this was the biggest waste of time. You are not the monster I thought you was. I actually made you worse. Oh well. You beinfg in my life is horrible. I can't truly stand you. Every song you dedicated to me I hate now. I'm literally running out of stuff to listen to. You make me miserable and sick. YOu are all the things I want in a man I just dont want them in you. You are actually solid and dependable. I am jealous that you figured out how to love yourself in the midst of this chaos. I am trying not to lose this connection because I don't like to lose. You are a bright light and i lucked out on meeting you . If you would just stop trying to not be controlled if you would just do things my way. If you would just realize i run shit in this connection everything would go fine. I hate touching you . If you paid atttention to your body you would notice you don't want me anymore then i want you. I acually gie your body indicators I am a danger to you and you took those signs to be attraction. You should learn yourself better so you don't fall prey to a good looking person whose appearance sells you a dream you had no idea was truly a nightmare. I want everything you got. I am not letting go anytime soon. So enjoy the damn ride cuz its just getting started. Oh you might want to get another job its about to get expensiv. You will never do enough. There will always be someone else because you aint it. I won't set you free either so forget about asking. You gave me all of you and i gave you nothing back. Get used to that feeling. Get used to feeling fucked all the time. I know I'm damaged . THis is waht you signed up for and I ain't goiung nowhere. I know a provider when I see one. Everyone knows the deal its time you accept it. I don't care what you change its still going to be you. I don't care if you are frustrated. If you wish you had waited. if your love is abating. I don't care. You are a god and I have you chained to me. My very own Promethus. I know exactly how to play you. Your family taught me. You make me sick. I haven't done anything lately because I am saving my energy. In a little while i'll strike again and ill keep the pattern up. Prepare for forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn