Taurus

I know that I never have told you how I felt about you. I know its been years and you think I forgot you but I fuck with you the long way. The way I feel about you has to be from the Universe. I have been watching you like I am a FBI agent. I don't know what move to make to come to you. I cant play chess, checkers, or monopoly with you I know what ever move I make you are going to see it coming a mile away. I know I need to just spit it out and tell you. You have inspired me to heal. I had so many childhood wounds that I never addressed but because of you I am learning how to face those things. I want to be like you and grow and heal. I beleive i can have love becuase you have taught me to love myself more in a healthy way. I would love a oppurtunity to sit down and talk I feel you would help me so much. You are freaking talented and im low key in awe. I am damaged. My brokeness causes me to hurt and use others and i don't want to be like that anymore. I never learned how to trust my own intution. So many people gossiping about you and what you are doing. I won't lie I am as well. Im getting ansty im bout to come to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I feel like somebodies watching me

I'm freaking Miserable

Capricorn